Terms and Conditions for Hire:
Keeping everyone safe…
Health and Safety might seem a little over the top these days, but we take it very seriously – because we really care. The last thing anyone wants is a great event being ruined by unfortunate accidents or mishaps. For insurance reasons we also need to ensure that you are aware of all the rules and regulations surrounding your hire. For that reason, we ask that you carefully read and sign our Terms and Conditions for Hire when we deliver your bouncy castle or other hire equipment.
Applicable for hire of any equipment:
1. These terms and conditions apply to all orders given to and accepted by DR’S Bouncy Castles. In these conditions “you” means the hirer of any equipment and “we” means DR’S Bouncy Castles. The terms and conditions can only be varied in writing by a representative of DR’S Bouncy Castles.
2. You must pay the full balance due for hire of the equipment (as set out in any invoice from DR’S Bouncy Castles) before or on the day of hire, after the equipment has been set up. This is a condition of the contract and we reserve the right to refuse to deliver the equipment without any liability for any consequential loss to you if you have not done so.
3. We will deliver the hire equipment to you on the date of and at the address specified on the invoice.
4. It is the responsibility of you to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the hired equipment.
5. A responsible adult, who is not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, must closely supervise the hired equipment and children at all times and DR’S Bouncy Castles will not be held liable for any injuries incurred through a lack of appropriate supervision or negligence.
6. All footwear, glasses, jewelry or any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects must be removed before using the hired equipment.
7. No adults are allowed to use the hired equipment unless you have hired an adult grade piece of equipment, otherwise, the equipment has an age limit of 12 years inclusively. It is strictly prohibited for both children and adults to be using the hired equipment simultaneously. If children are using the equipment no adults are allowed on and vice versa.
8. Always ensure that the hired equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. It is advised that children of mixed ages should not use the hired equipment at the same time.
9. Do not allow children or adults to become boisterous, push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10. Food, drinks or chewing gum are not allowed on or near the hired equipment.
11. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the hired equipment.
12. Smoking, pets or barbeques are not allowed on or near the hired equipment.
13. No person(s) shall be permitted to partake in the use of any hired equipment whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs and/or any other intoxicating substance.
14. The equipment must be returned in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean, unsoiled and undamaged. If it is soiled or damaged the hirer agrees to pay any sums incurred to cover the cleaning costs and any costs of repair, replacement and/or loss of earnings as a result of the equipment being out of commission.
15. DR’S Bouncy Castles and/or any of their agents, employees, directors or other representatives shall not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property sustained as a result of any failure by any person to follow these terms and conditions or any other rules, instructions or conditions given to you (including but not limited to specific instructions and guidelines for the hire equipment) by any representative of DR’S Bouncy Castles, either verbally or in writing, before or during the hire period.
Applicable specifically for hire of inflatable equipment:
1. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls or beams of any inflatable equipment is dangerous and must not be allowed.
2. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a person could easily bounce off the step and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off the equipment.
3. Anyone who is feeling unwell, or who is taking medication, or has a history of back or neck problems must not be allowed to use the inflatable equipment.
4. In the event of rain, it is your responsibility to cover any electrical components including the fan, extension lead and plug with suitable materials.
5. Do not allow anyone to be on the hire equipment during inflation or deflation or whilst deflated.
6. Please warn persons and especially children of the tie down points (if any) and make the area behind the unit, where the electrical blower is sited, out of bounds for children.
7. The bouncy castle must not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the bouncy castle should not be used. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel once it has stopped raining.
8. Should the equipment fail for any reason, please ensure all users get off the equipment immediately.
9. No unauthorised person should move the inflatable equipment or tamper with the electrical equipment.
Cash or bank transfer to be paid upon delivering the hired equipment to your chosen address. The cost of delivering to a particular area will be revealed when you choose this area. We may be able to deliver outside the areas available on our website. If you are outside of the areas shown on our website, please contact us to see if we can help you out. If we are unable to provide your delivery due to vehicle failure, illness or any other factor, we will inform you of this at the earliest possible opportunity and provide a full refund. Delivery times can be arranged during the booking process.
Please ensure that there is adequate space for our products, that the location our products will be sited is accessible, and that you have cleared the area of mess and debris. We will be unable to provide a refund if we cannot deliver your product due to a lack of space or accessibility or due to an inappropriate location.